terça-feira, 2 de novembro de 2010

Thank God I Found You.


When you figure out love is all that matters,
after all It sure makes everything else
Seem so small.
When you brought the sunlight
Completed my whole life
I'm overwhelmed with gratitude
'cause baby i'm so thankful I found you.

I will give you everything
There's nothing in this world
I wouldn't do
To ensure your happiness
I'll cherish every part of you
'cause without you beside me
I can't survive
Don't want to try
If you're keeping me warm
Each and every night
I'll be alright
Because i need you in my life




Um comentário:

  1. Quando voce descobri que o amor é tudo que importa, depois disso você tem certeza que as outras coisas se tornam pequenas...
    Eu darei tudo a você
    Não há nada nesse mundo que
    Eu não fizesse
    Para garantir a sua felicidade
    Eu cuido de cada parte de você
    Porque sem você ao meu lado
    Eu não posso sobreviver
    Não quero tentar...
    Se você continuar a me aquecer
    Cada e toda noite
    Eu ficarei bem
    Porque eu preciso de você na minha vida.

    Te amo!

    ResponderExcluir